Aims and Objectives
As members of KAMA, we are called to:
- promote God’s Kingdom and to set forth His glory;
- help members grow in spirit, mind, and body, and be nurtured in faith for every good work;
- encourage members play an active part in the mission of the Church;
- promote Christian principles in national, county and community life;
- encourage members undertake acts of Christian service for the distressed, the disadvantaged, or the disabled;
- encourage members use the gifts God has given them as good stewards of God’s varied grace;
- encourage members use their resources in supporting the work of the Church at all levels;
- encourage Anglican lay men and women play positive roles as Christians in the political, social, and economic life of the nation;
- honour the institution of marriage as ordained by God and promote Christian family values; and
- promote the Christian fellowship, love and unity in the Church and society, and promote spiritual enthusiasm among members.
These are just highlights. The objectives are expounded in the KAMA Constitution on pages 4 to 30. I trust each one of us has a copy and if not, the publication is available at the Diocesan bookshop for Kshs. 200 only.